Wednesday, May 26, 2021

My reflection on my Holy Spirit Artwork

 Holy Spirit Artwork



  1. What did you accomplish? 

A Beautiful artwork of the Holy Spirit. I have used the symbols of a cross and flames. 




  1. Are you satisfied with your final artwork? Why / Why not? Yes, because I did not muck up and I painted within the lines.






  1. What did you find easy when creating your Holy Spirit artwork? I found sketching my artwork easy.






  1. What did you find challenging when creating your Holy Spirit artwork? I found drawing and painting my artwork challenging. 


  1. What do you need to work on? I need to work on drawing the cross. The arms of the cross were uneven and I needed to use a ruler.







  1. What would you adjust with your Holy Spirit Artwork? I would adjust drawing the cross as it is crooked. 







7. What would you do next time to improve your Holy Spirit artwork? Nothing, it is already good. I am pleased with how my artwork has turned out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment